Weekly Inspirations and Weekend Recap

    I've been on the road all week with sketchy and really slow internet access and I'm happy to be home on a lazy Sunday night and looking forward to a day off tomorrow (bonus).  My Guy is away yet again this week...come home already babe...I'm starting to feel like the next time we see each other I'll be walking down the aisle toward him.  Luckily he'll be coming home next week and hopefully for an extended stay this time.

    This morning I drove all the way down to West Palm Beach for The Wedding Party by the Wedding Library and with Martha Stewart Weddings.  I have to be honest - I was underwhelmed.  I think I had certain expectations for this event given it was put on by major wedding industry planners and it just feel short. The speakers were good but I think the problem was more in the execution of the event. 

    Well...enough about that and on to some of my favorite things/ideas I've seen this week.










    Super fun, playful Engagement Session - via here, here and here - love her style!





    Sara Norris Art Photography GIVEAWAY via Centsational Girl







    Tablescape Obsession via August and After




    Beautifully styled updo and hair piece via Oh My Deer


Blog Archive