Wedding Dress Love

    By now you probably know I'm having my dress made by a friend - I'm really excited but also anxious since it will be tough to know what it will look like until close to the wedding when she is done with the dress.  But I do love the thought of having my dress designed and made just for me.  She wanted me to send her all the dress images today that I've really liked so she could hang them up for inspiration while she's working on mine.  I already had a folder of images but figured I'd do one more search before I sent them over and found this dress...






    I'm really in love with this dress - while my lace is totally different than this super cool crochet look I think the style and shape could still be the same.  It has the easy breezy, boho chic, simplistic style I'm looking for in a dress.  I'm probably killing my friend since I'm always showing her new and different looks but hey...if there can be a little bit of loveliness from each dress I like rolled into one - it's all good.

Blog Archive