4 Months Out Today - Wedding Update


    Wedding To Do List

    Ceremony and Reception Venue Selection
    Table rentals for reception
    Picnic Venue Selection
    Confirm picnic menu
    Rentals for picnic
    Hood River Lodging Booked
    Book travel to Portland and honeymoon (top priority)

    Save the Dates
    Wedding Website
    Wedding Caterer
    Photographer (checking this one off today!!!)
    Menu Selection (still needs a few tweaks)
    Officiant
    Wedding Dress
    • Fabric Purchased
    • First Fitting (scheduled for 3/11)
    • Shoes - need to buy
    Groom Ring (being made; in development)
    Order wedding band/ring

    Grooms Suit (he still needs to find one!)
    Bridal Party Attire (ladies and guys picking out their own - get on it!)
    Paper Products - Invitations, menus, schedule of events, programs

    DIY projects
    • Favors - Soy candles need to be made
    • Rustic Signs - Groom needs to make
    • Wooden Name Place Cards - Groom needs to make
    • Paper Flowers - My cousin is working on these
    • Ribbons - Cousin Kirie is all over this one
    • Fabric Flags for Picnic - My sister is working on it
    • Welcome Bags
    Book school bus for wedding transportation
    Decide on dessert - cake, cobbler, dessert table???

    As I'm typing out the list I'm getting stressed the more bullets I add so I'll stop there but could probably add 100 other little details.  I still feel good about where we are at this point but with only 4 months left and a very busy first half of the year for us it's going to be a challenge to get everything done.  I'm lucky I have a lot of creative friends and folks willing to lend a hand to help pull it all together. 

    Enjoy your weekend - we'll be busy checking off our list.

Blog Archive