Real Wedding: On Top of the Mountain

    I'm taking a week off of Travel Tuesday so I can share this fabulous mountain wedding and beautiful photography by Sean Flanigan - another very talented photographer in the Pacific NW/Seattle area.  This blog was originally started to share Columbia Gorge/Mt Hood area weddings and since I've strayed from that in recent weeks I'm happy to go back to it today for this Mt. Hood wedding at Timberline Lodge (a great wedding venue option - more to come on that location in a future post).

    It looked cold!

    Beautiful bride - very natural

    Someone looks a little nervous!




    I love this shot! - I know nothing about photography but is this tilt shift?


    Amazing shot - you really feel like you are driving up to Mt. Hood in this picture

    What a glowing bride!





    This bride just makes me happy...



    Old family wedding photos - I always like this personal touch



    After looking through all the pictures I'd love to hear from this bride first hand about the wedding day...and if I do I'll make sure to tell you all about it.  Until then you'll just have to enjoy the pictures and check out even more on Sean Flanigan's blog.

Blog Archive