Local Flavor and Fun Wedding Foods


    Probably one of my most favorite wedding reception memories was when white gloved tuxedoed men rolled out with White Castles on service trays at the end of the reception dance party at my friends wedding.  Anyone from the Midwest can certainly appreciate a greasy slider after a long night of drinking!

    In fact here I am about to stuff my face with one...



    And who doesn't love to visit In N Out Burger when in California - I know whether it's Cali, Vegas or Phoenix I try to hit up the In N Out sometime during my stay.  Maybe consider an In N Out trailer at your wedding?  Are you kidding me?  This is the BEST!



    This couple sure knows how to make their guests happy!
    {via} Veiled Vows and find out how to get your own here


    Getting married in near Portland?  If you are from Portland or even visited there you've probably heard of Voodoo Donut.   This place has a cult following and for good reason - it's awesome!  I finally made it there my last trip to town and tried a variety of different flavors - the peach fritter was my absolute favorite.  After seeing this bride and groom Voodoo Donut display at my new bride friend Emily's wedding I knew we had to have them too.

     
    Ideally they would be delivered hot at the end of the night so folks could have a sweet treat after all the drinking and dancing but unfortunately they don't deliver out to Hood River at that hour.  We're settling for a Voodoo Donut display at our picnic the next day - I bet they'll be just as good as a hangover treat!  (with a bloody mary of course)


Blog Archive