Wedding in the Woods

    I stumbled upon this wedding in the woods shot by San Diego photographer Aaron Wilcox in Leavenworth, Washington at a great facility, Tierra Learning Center.  It reminded me of a camp I went to growing up where I spent many summers - I think a venue like this would be a perfect nature setting for a budget friendly, laid back, casual and fun wedding.  And this wedding definitely looks like it was all of those things and more.  Reading the summary from photographer Aaron Wilcox, I wish I'd been there!

    Starting out with a little morning yoga session - just like we are doing at our wedding.
    Perfect for calming the nerves.
    And this venue has a perfect pavillion for it!


    I love the bridal party march to the ceremony site with these colorful umbrellas



    Super stylish groom - loving the hats


    What a beautiful walk through the trees (down the aisle)


    Stunning!




    Such a great venue with built-in seating under the forest canopy




    And a lavender garden!


    My favorite shot!


    Such a perfect facility for a laid back reception


    These easy DIY succulent centerpieces are awesome - looks like they used bamboo steamers




    This looked like a fun crowd




    Such a good idea with the umbrellas




    Wow - what a great wedding.  Check out the full slideshow on Aaron Wilcox Photography - you'll wish you were at this wedding too.

Blog Archive