More local flavor - Vintage Airstream...Bar!

    So yesterday I talked about adding some local flavor and fun food options to your wedding - well today I found the coolest thing ever - a vintage Airstream traveling bar!  Too bad I'm just finding this b/c it's in the Portland area.  This is perfect for you Oregon brides that want a super chill wedding in the woods or a camping wedding like some of my favorites I've featured on the blog here and here.  And if you are doing a really remote wedding and need a place to get ready or to use as a bridal suite this could be perfect.
    Of course I found this on Blue Window Creative - they only feature the coolest, most fun weddings ever like this one where they discovered the Tin Cantina.




    {via} here

    Learn more about how you can have this bad boy roll up to your wedding and serve margaritas and made-to-order drinks right out the window - here and here  

Blog Archive