Ribbons, ribbons and more ribbons

    Ribbons are such a simple and easy way to dress up a wedding and they look beautiful.







    And remember the ribbon curtain my cousin is making for our wedding - it's done!  I feel I've already revealed so many of our homemade wedding projects so I don't want to show the whole thing but here is a sneak peek...




    Woohoo - can't wait to walk through it!

    And while I told myself I was putting a moratorium on anymore wedding projects I decided to make just a few ribbons wands for the little girls since we can't throw anything or even drop flower petals at our wedding venue (which we wouldn't have done anyway).  I figure they can wave the ribbon wands either walking down the aisle or once the ceremony is done. 

    They are cheap and really easy - tie a ribbon around a dowel rod - simple as that.  Even if you aren't crafty you can do this one. 


    Check out the tutorial on Project Wedding

Blog Archive