Why I'm marrying this man: Reason 159

    I am truly a lucky girl to be marrying the sweetest boy.  Life the last few weeks has been quite hectic getting ready for one of the busiest weeks of my work year and of course finalizing details for our cross country wedding.  My Guy knows that I've getting a little crazed with only 21 days until the wedding but only 8 days left to get everything done, ready, packed, etc. b/c I'll be leaving for a 10 day work trip right before the wedding! 

    One of things I love most about him is that he is always doing little things to help make my life a bit easier.  Last night when I came home from a long day at work he had a Cinco de Mayo dinner all set up for us and a margarita to greet me at the door...a good man!   


    Our chicken taco buffet with four different homemade salsas

    And don't you love all of our new Fiesta dinnerware and our fun bowls from Crate and Barrel - our registry gifts already being put to good use!


    Yum...and homemade agave nectar margaritas in our new citrus margarita glasses!

    And this morning he had a hot breakfast and coffee ready for me too!  I know I'm always talking about the meals he cooks for me (which is a huge weight off my shoulders since otherwise I'd be eating crackers with peanut butter if I had to do it) but there are so many little things he does to lighten the load.  He's ready to roll up his sleeves and do whatever last minute things need to be done for the wedding and more importantly he's keeping me grounded and trying to make me realize that if we don't have napkin rings or table runners it's not the end of the world! 

    I'm right now in the process of working on my vows so he's been giving me all kinds of good material to work with these last few weeks!  Love you babe and can't wait to marry you in a few shorts weeks. 


Blog Archive