Male Boudoir Photos

    Wow...what a whirlwind week in Charlotte!  It was actually great to be busy the week before the wedding to keep me from trying to tackle any more unnecessary last minute projects.  I've missed the blog and being able to check out my favorite daily wedding blogs but I have a feeling it will be another two weeks of very limited computer time so I'm trying to squeeze in a few last minute posts before the wedding.  Two sleeps until we are on a plane for Portland and as soon as we land there is a whole checklist of things to be done by Saturday - the BIG day!

    Ok...on to our version of male boudoir photos (kind of).  Can you believe I get to marry this guy? I'm quite a lucky girl. Who knew he had this much style?  He went and had this suit custom made for the wedding - it's perfect - very Ocean's 11. Here are a few self portraits of my groom in his wedding get-up.

    The Thinker

    Mr. Serious

    Glamour cover shot

    There he is...that's my guy.  This shot sums up his personality the best!


    I realized I haven't ever really shared any photos of us but it's inevitable with the wedding around the corner as I'll be posting recaps and wedding photos so why not share now?  I'm hoping to post our proposal story tomorrow with photos - a fitting final post before the wedding. 





Blog Archive