Sweet Mexican Hideaway

    Since it is Cinco de Mayo I thought I would again post about my beloved Mexico! You may recall all of my previous posts on a potential Mexico honeymoon and this amazing spot - Verana.  With only 24 days until the wedding we still don't have a honeymoon figured out but we'll eventually get around to taking one.  Even if we don't land on this place for the honeymoon it's definitely on the must go list.  The Verana keeps me coming back for more and after seeing these images by Cliff Brunk I think I want to marry this place!





    All the rooms are open air


    I'd like to be laying in one of those right about now - with a margarita!




    Yes please





    The details at this place are amazing






    Might want to consider Verana for your honeymoon or next romantic getaway destination - happy Cinco de Drinko!


Blog Archive