Cover up!

    I realized that with my second dress fitting in less than two weeks I haven't even thought about the rest of my attire for the wedding day.  During my first fitting the woman making my dress asked if I had the shoes I'd be wearing with the dress...ummm...I haven't even thought about it. 

    With just over two months until the wedding I guess I better get after it.  I need shoes, jewelry, hair accessories and something cute to cover up with since there can definitely be a chill in the air in Columbia Gorge region at night in late May.

    I've seen some super cute cardigans on some of my favorite blogger brides.





     Adorable cardigan with a splash of color

    Cute little cardigan




    I found some really cute options - now it will  just be landing on one or maybe two - I can always switch it up!

    {via} J Crew


    Definitely out of my price range but love the idea of a wrap or shawl


    Plain and Simple
    {via} Old Navy








    I like the purple too since that's one of our colors but grey is too and seems really versatile


    Seems like there are a lot of good cover ups out there right now I just need to find the one for me.  Mom - you wanted a birthday idea for me...wedding cover up would be muy splendido!

Blog Archive