Intimate Washington Wedding - at our venue!

    I can't believe I missed this one last week on Style Me Pretty - it's at our venue the Gorge Crest!  I keep looking back over the pictures - it's getting me so excited for our own wedding in less than 3 months.  Reading the bride's comments it sounds so familar - wanting a small, intimate gathering of friends and family - that's exactly what we are going for.  They used some of the same decor items we plan on using - rustic signs, the wine cork name cards and we even thought about using the pears since they are so identifiable with the region but at this point I'm not sure those are going to make the party. 


    Love that view!  Really cool arbor that her uncle made for their special day






    You think a normal aisle is long - I have to tackle those stairs then the grass



    Love these details - similar to some of our DIY projects


    Can't wait to take some hammock pictures - one of our favorite things to do!



























    I always love this detail - just suggests a big dance party!


    Love this picture
    Really looking forward to all the great photo oppts at this beautiful venue

    All photos {via Missy Cochran}

    And of course I've tried to reach out to the bride - love chatting with folks who have been married at the Gorge Crest or in Hood River.  I've encountered a few brides and find that they love to relive their wedding day and share their stories and I love to hear them!  Looking forward to hearing back from her.

    Check out all the details of this wedding here...



Blog Archive