DIY wine cork name card holders

    This idea may be over done these days but I think when you are getting married at a vineyard you might as well embrace it and let the wine flow.  We just finished our DIY name card holders...one more project down!  Well...I should clarify...My Guy completed the cork project but I helped by drinking the all the bottles of wine to get to this point.  What I like about this idea other than fitting well with our venue is all the memories made over those many bottles of wine - every cork tells a story.

    Personal photo {via My Guy

    Great example - this particular cork and bottle of wine, Parducci is a favorite of My Guy's cousin and his wife and we shared several bottles together during our recent trip to Park City, UT.  I think their carpet and the white shirt I was wearing could attest to the full body of this red wine.
    This one's for you Amy!

    We have even talked about making sure that we pair certain corks with certain friends who have shared that particular bottle of wine with us or that make us think of that person. 

    Personal photo {via My Guy)

    Another project down and so many more to go.  Now that we have the name card figured out we need to figure out our table seating chart - window, tree or something totally different?  What do you think?

Blog Archive