Dessert Bar

    You are seeing all kinds of different dessert options at weddings these days which certainly makes me happy b/c I love dessert!  But, remember the ornate multi tier traditional fondant wedding cake of days past...you know...like this one. 

    Awww, so cute - those are my folks!


    Don't get me wrong, I love me some cake but I'm not a fan of the cake cutting, throw-cake-in-your-face bit.
    If we were going to do that it would be this cake!


    I love coconut (and limes) so maybe a "put the lime in the coconut" cake?


    There are some different smaller and creative cakes out there that would be a nice alternative.
     
     



     
    Or offer a smaller cake as part of a bigger dessert table


    And then there are some really unique dessert offering...


    Fondue Table


    Individual pies in small mason jars - yes, pls!



    Donuts!  We'll have these at the picnic (more to come on that)


    But I think we are leaning toward a dessert table or bar and I found the best dessert lady and can't wait to share her creations with you in the near future.  She offers some really unique desserts and I think it will be a treat for our guests to pick out whatever dessert they are craving.  This decision will be all me since My Guy doesn't eat dessert and for the most part can't have them unless they are vegan.  Don't worry babe - we'll have some treats for you too! 

    Here are some really yummy examples of beautiful dessert spreads.






Blog Archive