Dress Obsessed!

    I think this dress I spotted yesterday is up there with the top three wedding dresses I've ever seen.  For some reason now that I'm down to my own dress fittings I'm seeing all these amazing dresses.  Don't get me wrong - I'm still so excited to be having my dress made and to be involved in the entire process of seeing it come together and can't wait to see the final product but I do have dress envy over this one.



    This tops the list at number one!  This dress is a dream.  I saw it yesterday on Inspired By This and then immediately linked over to the photographers website at The Image is Found to get more of this gorgeous gown. And naturally...this bride is a model if you couldn't tell.

    My other favorite dress (that I've posted some many times before) has slipped to number two but I still love it.  Clearly I have a thing for eyelet lace and while my dress won't be eyelet it will be lace.  Guess I'll have to get an eyelet dress to wear some other time during the wedding weekend.




    Even when I did a bit of looking when I found this first dress I couldn't find one eyelet lace wedding dress that had the appeal of these - in fact I couldn't find one eyelet lace wedding dress at all.  Anyone else seen anything like these out there?


    Now....for the soy candle giveaway...the lucky # is 1 from random.org. 

    Congrats to Sarah Ester...you are my winner.  Shoot me an email and I'll send you out some of our soy candle creations. Cheers!

Blog Archive