DIY festive fabric flags

    I love that folks are using fabric flag pennants as decor at weddings.  It's not only something you can use on your wedding day but you can incorporate them into a fun backyard design.  Of course when I started seeing these I had to have them as part of our wedding weekend too!


    Love these flags that really brighten up the ceremony seating area




    I like all of these examples but I LOVE my fabrics!  Again...I'm very blessed with so many creative folks willing to help me make the wedding weekend so special.  My sister and mom have been working hard cutting out fabrics and getting ready to make me some festive flags for our "hair of the dog" picnic the day after the wedding.  Since we are going with that "fiesta" theme they've picked out some super fun orange, red, brown, striped, polka dot fabrics...check it out! 


    Love my fabrics!
    See the orange, brown and yellow ribbons on the left?
     Those will be used as the top ribbon to string them together




    So many projects left to do and we just hit the 2 month mark yesterday!

Blog Archive