DIY Ribbon Curtain

    I'm lucky to have some really creative and crafty friends and relatives - my sister is working on some fabric flags for the picnic and my cousin is working on a ribbon curtain for the wedding.  I've seen a lot of ribbon inspiration out there but wanted to do a ribbon curtain that would add some drama and flair for the ceremony entrance and something that would seperate the ceremony/cocktail area from the inside of the barn reception/dinner area.



    at our venue - Gorge Crest
    We would hang the ribbon curtain in the door way behind where the bride (my new friend Emily) is walking



    Another view from the inside - I hope we get that kind of weather!



     I love the ribbons - here are some of the inspiration pics we are using for the curtain:











    Love this look on the back of chairs - you could do this for the ceremony too



    Maybe we could use the ribbon curtain in our house after the wedding!


    She just sent me some ribbon samples the other day - all different shades of purples and various styles and textures.  I can't wait to see it draping across the doorway at our wedding. 

    Don't forget to comment on the giveaway for some free natural soy candles!  I'll pick a winner Friday or maybe Monday.

Blog Archive