I heart Sundance!

    I was at home in IL over the weekend and saw one of my favorite catalogs sitting on my parents coffee table.  I always forget about how awesome this catalog is until I go home and usually find the latest edition somewhere in my parents house (not surprising since my Mom has a subscription to every magazine and catalog in print).  I love Robert Redford and everything about his Sundance catalog!

    Check out some of these lovely items in the latest Spring catalog:


    This might be cute for our wedding weekend picnic!


    And maybe for over the dress instead of a cardigan??


    They have so many cute belts - and this one is a Fair Trade item



    Perfect bag for a tropical honeymoon destination


    White Ballad Tunic (love it in yellow too!)






    Margot Ballad Flats - come in a variety of colors
    These look comfortable for a long night of dancing


    Don't even get me started on all their home stuff - if I had the money and a space to put it in I'd buy all of it but can probably only afford this candle!




    If I weren't saving for a wedding I'd have to splurge on something from this latest catalog.  I heart Sundance!

Blog Archive