Real Wedding: Tug O' War, Skinny Dipping and A Parade!

    When I stumbled upon this wedding at Blue Window Creative I was blown away...how much fun is this?  They had a parade to the wedding ceremony lead by an accordian, skinny dipping in the stream, lawn games, gunny sack races and a game of tug o' war!  I can't believe I missed this one when it was featured on Ruffled  - their description of vintage 4th of July Americana wedding is perfect - I bet they had apple pie too!
    The Red Barn Studios in Chehalis, WA looks like a great venue for a really fun laid back rustic wedding.



     






    Tug O' War and Gunny Sack Races - so fun!





    This has got to be my most favorite picture from this wedding!





    I know...so many pictures but I really couldn't figure out which ones to use...Mary and Joel at Blue Window Creative are so talented they really know how capture the essence of the day - you can really see how it all unfolded. 

    It's definitely giving me some inspiration for our next day fiesta themed "hair of the dog" picnic...it's all about fun!

Blog Archive