Friday Favorites

    Headed home this weekend to IL for my niece's first communion and my first dress fitting (hope it fits!).  I'm sure there will be a good deal of wedding planning and last minute details to go over with my folks and sister since this will be my last weekend home before the wedding - my last weekend home ever as an unmarried woman!

    Some great inspiration out there this week but here are some of my favorites:

    I found this wonderful blog Brancoprata and clearly we have the same taste b/c every time I look at her blog I'm about to or have just posted the same thing!  And she posted a beautiful wedding today that I've seen around the blogosphere this week.  I already posted the awesome dessert table yesterday but love these lace trimmed votives that the bride made with vintage laces. 


    Check out this bride's blog @ The Loveliest Day



    Love this chalkboard - we're gonna make our own cool design on a board
    This whole Sundance wedding is so sweet!




    Inspiration Board of the Week
    So fitting for the Easter holiday {via} Lucky Me!




    Naturally the folks from Emerson Made would have the most adorable house


    Outdoor Fireplace {via} Elizabeth Anne Design


    Big shout out to a real bride - A Homegrown Wedding - for these adorable DIY invitations


    Have a great weekend!

Blog Archive