Engagement photos

    I didn't think I was an engagement picture kind of gal - I mean my guy is an aspiring photographer so we take a lot of pictures already.  That was until I started searching photographers more and seeing all of these fabulous "e-seesions" with couples - some are completely adorable and creative.  But, even if we had secured a photographer already they would likely be in Hood River so we'll miss out on that experience.

    I'm a regular follower of August and After blog and she did a great DIY engagement session.  Definitely the cost effective way to go (perfect for us since we are on a tight budget) and a fun way to make it very personal. We are going to attempt this over the weekend - maybe down on the beach or find some cool spot we haven't discovered before - stay tuned.

    Check out her sweet DIY engagement session here





Blog Archive