Inspiration boards: Purple

    These two inspiration boards have been saved on my computer since I started looking through wedding blogs and continue to be front runners for inspiring my color palette.  I'm really starting to think purple, maybe a deep purple or maybe a lavendar since Hood River has so many beautiful lavendar gardens. I'm still not 100% sure and don't know what other colors I'd pair it with - greens, browns, yellows?  As you can see from the boards - they tend to say fall to me even though I'm getting married in the spring but as I said before - does that really matter?  What do you think? 





    That bouquet on the top left is outrageous! Barn style rustic wooden tables as shown on the bottom left are my favorite - I wish I could have this.  Board via Green Wedding Shoes

Blog Archive