An amazing dress!

    I've been obsessed with this dress since the first time I saw it on a wedding blog - I can't even remember which one but I do remember the wedding photography was by One Love Photo - amazing vintage style wedding photography.  Check out her website and blog. 

    Vennessa and her dress are gorgeous!  The peasant blouse style sleeves, the eyelet lace, the giant yellow sash - I've never seen any other dress like it.  It truly is one-of-a-kind.  Trust me - I scoured sites trying to find this dress and finally found a comment on a blog from the bride, Vennessa, that the dress was made by her friend.  I am lucky enough to be having my dress made as well by a family friend and you can bet I will be using this dress as inspiration.  The simplicity and uniqueness of the dress seem perfect for what I'm hoping to wear on my wedding day.

    And the dress she changed into during the reception - adorable!  I can't say enough about this dress and the how cute this bride is.










    Read the full detail of Vennessa and John's Seattle wedding here One Love Photo Blog

Blog Archive