Real Wedding: Danny and Zoe (Sebastapol, CA)

    I want to be friends with this couple, I wish I'd been at their wedding. Without even reading the blog posting at The Photographers you can tell this was such an intimate, romantic and truly special wedding experience not just for the bride and groom but everyone involved.  Just the look in Zoe's eyes, the expression on her face and the way these two look at each other tells quite a story.  The simplicity of this wedding, the pure nature setting with the "Mother Tree" as a backdrop and the entire wedding community encircled around them hand-in-hand - what a dream!



    The beaming faces of Zoe and her father are priceless!
    Wow, and I think I'll use this picture of her arms as motivation for my workouts.





    This picture of Zoe is what I was talking about - tells quite a story



    I'm sorry but I will have to steal this bouquet idea - I'm smitten.  Carrots and artichokes...so cool!










    Love this reception under the stars with glowing light

    Thank you Jos Smith for allowing me to share this beautiful wedding.  Jos was the best man in this wedding and his words about Danny and excerpt from his speech posted on his blog warmed my heart.  What an phenomenal story of friendship and love.  Check out more of the beautiful story telling photography from this group at The Photographers.

Blog Archive