Hand painted invitations and more

    I'm obsessed with Rifle Design and her beautiful hand painted illustrations!  The first time I saw her work on various wedding blogs I went right to her site and discovered she is in Winter Park, FL - right around the corner from me.  Since then I've been stalking her site anticipating the arrival of her new storefront in lovely little Winter Park.  I can't wait to go over and check it out and to meet Anna Bond the creator of these fabulous designs.  Her designs are customized for each couple and their wedding which makes it so unique and personal.  She does entire sets from invitations to envelopes to maps of the wedding location as well as RSVP websites to eliminate the need for response cards! 

    Check out these designs! If you are looking for truly special papergoods for your wedding - this is it. Check out her portfolio and blog









    I'm completely infatuated wtih this wedding certificate!



    These were program fans she designed for her own wedding - I can't take it - these are amazing!

Blog Archive